The A-Train4014 Productions Team

The A-Train4014 Productions Team
Our whole crew poses for a team photo in front of Frisco 1630 at the Illinois Railway Museum for Memorial Day 2018. (Left to right: Branden Phillips, David Dupuis, Aaron Gonzales, Miles Jajich, Andrew Mangalindan, Casey Walker)

Monday, August 8, 2016

Owner/Founder of A-Train4014 Productions Says Goodbye


On the week of August 8-12, Owner and Founder of A-Train4014 Productions, Andrew Mangalindan, says goodbye before heading off to college at IUPUI.


"Before starting my next chapter at IUPUI, I'm sad to announce that I'm about to say goodbye to railfanning for a while. I have to be honest that this was definitely not an easy decision. The main factor was starting college at IUPUI and unfortunately I wouldn't be able to travel back to Chicago. I'm sad that it's over but this is not the end of the line so I'm not entirely saying goodbye to the hobby I love so much. Every time I film trains, it's always fun knowing what not to expect. Railfanning in 2016 started with new video equipment and also featured so many fun and exciting trips to watch trains including meeting new friends along the way. Obviously one of the best moments has to be chasing the Nickel Plate Road 765 on Sunday, June 12, 2016 from Lake Forest to Fox Lake and back again later in the afternoon. The channel WILL NOT be taken down. It will not be active as much but I will try and give a brief update every now and then if I can through our Facebook page including on Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram. I want to thank everyone and anyone who takes time out of their lives to watch my videos on YouTube. I love taking the time to make railfanning videos because I love trains period. One of the things I wish I could've done in the past was create A-Train4014 Productions. But to this point, I'm satisfied how far it has become. Even though I wish I started sooner, I hope I could do more but it's doubtful. We'll see how the future holds up for me. Peace out for now."


-Andrew Mangalindan
A-Train4014 Productions
Owner and Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment