The A-Train4014 Productions Team

The A-Train4014 Productions Team
Our whole crew poses for a team photo in front of Frisco 1630 at the Illinois Railway Museum for Memorial Day 2018. (Left to right: Branden Phillips, David Dupuis, Aaron Gonzales, Miles Jajich, Andrew Mangalindan, Casey Walker)

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Lake Forest Railfanning: Farewell




Lake Forest Railfanning: Farewell
Recorded on 8/12/16


Today I say goodbye to railfanning since I will be starting college at IUPUI next week. I made one last final railfanning trip to my favorite place in the world to watch trains: Lake Forest train station. It was nothing but wet and damp but filled with fun and unexpected surprises. It rained but luckily I was able to stay dry. At the end of the day, I hate to say goodbye railfanning but honestly, I’m unsure if I could even continue railfanning while getting my Motorsports Engineering degree at IUPUI. As a result, I would hold off railfanning until I have time to do it again sometime in the near future. Not going to lie, it was not easy holding back the tears in my eyes as I drove away from Lake Forest train station even when I was making the video too. Keep up with our Facebook page as well as our Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter accounts for monthly updates.


1. Inbound Metra
2. Inbound Metra
3. Amtrak Hiawatha*
4. Inbound Metra (Express)
5. Inbound Metra
6. Amtrak Hiawatha*
7. Inbound Metra (Express)
8. Inbound Metra
9. Outbound Metra*
10. Inbound Metra
11. Inbound Metra*
12. Inbound Metra
13. Outbound Metra*
14. Inbound Metra
15. Norfolk Southern Mixed Freight
16. Norfolk Southern Mixed Freight
17. Outbound Metra
18. Amtrak Hiawatha*
19. Amtrak Hiawatha*
20. Inbound Metra*
21. Outbound Metra
22. Canadian Pacific Intermodal
23. Inbound Metra*
24. Outbound Metra*
25. Amtrak Hiawatha*
26. Inbound Metra
27. Norfolk Southern Mixed Freight
28. Outbound Metra*
29. Amtrak Hiawatha*
30. Inbound Metra*
31. Outbound Metra
32. Canadian Pacific Autorack/Intermodal
33. Inbound Metra*
34. Outbound Metra
35. Amtrak Hiawatha*
36. Canadian Pacific Mixed Freight*
37. Amtrak Hiawatha
38. Inbound Metra
39. Outbound Metra*
40. Amtrak Empire Builder
41. Amtrak Empire Builder
42. Inbound Metra
43. Outbound Metra
44. Amtrak Hiawatha
45. Amtrak Hiawatha


*Hornshow


Highlight of the Day:
19. Amtrak Hiawatha*
24. Outbound Metra*

No comments:

Post a Comment