The A-Train4014 Productions Team

The A-Train4014 Productions Team
Our whole crew poses for a team photo in front of Frisco 1630 at the Illinois Railway Museum for Memorial Day 2018. (Left to right: Branden Phillips, David Dupuis, Aaron Gonzales, Miles Jajich, Andrew Mangalindan, Casey Walker)

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Franklin Park Railroad Days




Franklin Park Railroad Days
Recorded on 6/11/16


This is the first time going to Franklin Park Railroad Days after hearing that Nickel Plate Road 765 will be part of the train equipment lineup. So I got up early and picked up my buddy, Branden Phillips to join the festivities. Unfortunately, the heat was starting to weaken us and luckily I packed several water bottles that are solid frozen that kept us hydrated. In my opinion, this is the most fun I have ever had in a very long time and I didn’t want the day to end. Plus I got to meet some new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment