The A-Train4014 Productions Team

The A-Train4014 Productions Team
Our whole crew poses for a team photo in front of Frisco 1630 at the Illinois Railway Museum for Memorial Day 2018. (Left to right: Branden Phillips, David Dupuis, Aaron Gonzales, Miles Jajich, Andrew Mangalindan, Casey Walker)

Monday, August 8, 2016

Lake Forest Railfanning


Lake Forest Railfanning
Recorded 6/22/16

I promised myself I’d make a trip to Lake Forest train station before my vacation to Freeport, Bahamas. Despite the extreme heat, it still didn’t stop me. However, I had to be very cautious with the heat though. Not sure if this will be my last trip to Lake Forest train station but since I'm going on vacation very soon, my summer break is running down to the wire. The disadvantage about railfanning today was the extreme heat. But that still didn't stop me from going. To prepare, I bought a cooler filled with lots of frozen water. I also brought extra clothes as well as some towels. Anyway, I hope this isn't my last time railfanning. I caught some good variety especially in the early part of the day. By the way, all of the video clips have been cut and won’t be longer than usual due to technical difficulties of zooming in and out feature on the iPhone camera and to try something different.

  1. Inbound Metra
  2. Amtrak Hiawatha*
  3. Inbound Metra (Express)*
  4. Inbound Metra
  5. Amtrak Hiawatha*
  6. Inbound Metra (Express)
  7. Inbound Metra
  8. Outbound Metra*
  9. Inbound Metra*
  10. Inbound Metra
  11. Outbound Metra*
  12. Inbound Metra
  13. CSX-Norfolk Southern Crude Oil*
  14. Norfolk Southern Manifest
  15. Outbound Metra
  16. Amtrak Hiawatha*
  17. Amtrak Hiawatha*
  18. Inbound Metra*
  19. Norfolk Southern Manifest
  20. Outbound Metra*
  21. Inbound Metra
  22. Outbound Metra*
  23. Amtrak Hiawatha*
  24. Inbound Metra
  25. Outbound Metra*
  26. Amtrak Hiawatha*
  27. Inbound Metra*
  28. Outbound Metra*
  29. Canadian Pacific Autorack-Intermodal*
  30. Inbound Metra
  31. Outbound Metra*
  32. Amtrak Hiawatha*
  33. Amtrak Hiawatha*
  34. Inbound Metra
  35. Outbound Metra*
  36. Amtrak Empire Builder
  37. Amtrak Empire Builder
  38. Inbound Metra*
  39. Outbound Metra*

*Hornshow

Highlight of the Day:
5. Amtrak Hiawatha*
22. Outbound Metra*





No comments:

Post a Comment