The A-Train4014 Productions Team

The A-Train4014 Productions Team
Our whole crew poses for a team photo in front of Frisco 1630 at the Illinois Railway Museum for Memorial Day 2018. (Left to right: Branden Phillips, David Dupuis, Aaron Gonzales, Miles Jajich, Andrew Mangalindan, Casey Walker)

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Lake Villa Railfanning


Lake Villa Railfanning
Recorded 8/9/16


I was near by Lake Villa train station so I decided to make a stop there even though I was there yesterday. I guess you can say I’m not ready to say goodbye to Lake Villa yet. Anyway, I honestly thought it wasn’t going to be action packed like yesterday but I was wrong. Right as I got there, the action picked up as CN freight trains were running pretty close to each other especially two close southbound CN manifest trains. It may be too humid for me, but it was fun to go there one last time.


  1. Canadian National Crude Oil
  2. Canadian National Manifest
  3. Outbound Metra
  4. Canadian National Manifest
  5. Inbound Metra*


*Hornshow


Highlight of the Day:

5. Inbound Metra

No comments:

Post a Comment