The A-Train4014 Productions Team

The A-Train4014 Productions Team
Our whole crew poses for a team photo in front of Frisco 1630 at the Illinois Railway Museum for Memorial Day 2018. (Left to right: Branden Phillips, David Dupuis, Aaron Gonzales, Miles Jajich, Andrew Mangalindan, Casey Walker)

Monday, August 15, 2016

Illinois Railway Museum: Day Out With Thomas



Illinois Railway Museum: Day Out With Thomas
Recorded on 8/14/16

I have a little surprise! A-Train4014 Productions has reached over 100 YouTube subscribers. As Owner and Founder, I would like to send a big thank you. To celebrate, A-Train4014 Productions heads out to Union, Illinois for the Day Out with Thomas event at the Illinois Railway Museum. It was another hot day which was hard to stay fully hydrated. I’ve been out to Union, Illinois before but it’s been awhile since I’ve been out here. It was nice seeing some familiar train equipment before going to college next week. So basically, I’m still not ready to say goodbye to railfanning. On the same day, I made an improvised trip to Lake Forest train station.

No comments:

Post a Comment