The A-Train4014 Productions Team

The A-Train4014 Productions Team
Our whole crew poses for a team photo in front of Frisco 1630 at the Illinois Railway Museum for Memorial Day 2018. (Left to right: Branden Phillips, David Dupuis, Aaron Gonzales, Miles Jajich, Andrew Mangalindan, Casey Walker)

Monday, August 15, 2016

100 YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS!!!

A-Train4014 Productions has just reached over 100 YouTube subscribers! Owner and Founder, Andrew Mangalindan made a statement about reaching 100 subscribers.

"I'm extremely glad to announce today on Sunday night, August 14, 2016 that A-Train4014 Productions has reached over 100 subscribers! Over a month ago, it's crazy to know that I had an inspiration to create A-Train4014 Productions on YouTube and it exceeded my expectations as I started out slowly and then new and improved equipment arrived. After chasing NKP 765, things skyrocket. The Varsity Steam Excursion videos still remains as the most viewed video on our channel. I know 100 subscribers may not be a big deal to some people but it is for me as owner and founder. I want to send a big thank you to all of my YouTube subscribers for watching A-Train4014 Production videos even though I'm saying goodbye to railfanning for a while. I also want to send a big thank you for all the well wishes as I'm about to start college. It's not an easy decision to say goodbye to a hobby I love so much but I doubt I wouldn't be able to manage it while during school. I promise to give a monthly update on social media. Again, thank you for helping A-Train4014 Productions reach over 100 subscribers and the well wishes on starting college. I hope to be railfanning someday soon again."

-Andrew Mangalindan
Owner and Founder
A-Train4014 Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment