The A-Train4014 Productions Team

The A-Train4014 Productions Team
Our whole crew poses for a team photo in front of Frisco 1630 at the Illinois Railway Museum for Memorial Day 2018. (Left to right: Branden Phillips, David Dupuis, Aaron Gonzales, Miles Jajich, Andrew Mangalindan, Casey Walker)

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Rondout Railfanning: Metra and Amtrak Edition


Rondout Railfanning: Metra and Amtrak Edition
Recorded 1/20/17


I never thought I would like Rondout that much so I decided to return on a weekday instead. However, it wasn’t what I expected. First of all, the fog was getting worse as the day went on. It was getting worse to the point where I couldn’t see the signals. But it doesn’t stop there. Unfortunately this video from Rondout is called the “Metra and Amtrak Edition” because that is basically all I caught. Unfortunately, there is NOT a single freight train that I caught from Rondout. I’m guessing I either missed a few in the morning or something was going on. Anyways, if you love Metra trains and Amtrak trains, enjoy the hornshows from these commuter trains.


  1. Inbound Metra
  2. Outbound Metra
  3. Amtrak Hiawatha
  4. Amtrak Hiawatha
  5. Inbound Metra
  6. Outbound Metra
  7. Amtrak Empire Builder
  8. Amtrak Empire Builder
  9. Inbound Metra
  10. Outbound Metra
  11. Amtrak Hiawatha
  12. Inbound Metra


Highlight of the Day
7. Amtrak Empire Builder

Note: ALL trains shown has a hornshow since Rondout is a horn zoned area

No comments:

Post a Comment