The A-Train4014 Productions Team

The A-Train4014 Productions Team
Our whole crew poses for a team photo in front of Frisco 1630 at the Illinois Railway Museum for Memorial Day 2018. (Left to right: Branden Phillips, David Dupuis, Aaron Gonzales, Miles Jajich, Andrew Mangalindan, Casey Walker)

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Long Black Train Music Video


Long Black Train Music Video
Created on 6/14/16

I’ve been thinking long and hard for the past few days about doing a little music video on NKP 765. Luckily enough I found the perfect song that fits to make it work. One of my favorite songs on my playlist is “Long Black Train” by Josh Turner. I took some of my videos of NKP 765 from Franklin Park Railroad Days and The Varsity Steam Excursion into a music video like setting. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment