The A-Train4014 Productions Team

The A-Train4014 Productions Team
Our whole crew poses for a team photo in front of Frisco 1630 at the Illinois Railway Museum for Memorial Day 2018. (Left to right: Branden Phillips, David Dupuis, Aaron Gonzales, Miles Jajich, Andrew Mangalindan, Casey Walker)

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Lake Forest Railfanning: Special Edition

Lake Forest Railfanning: Special Edition


Lake Forest Railfanning: Special Edition
Recorded on 9/26/15


I made my return to Lake Forest train station to go railfanning again. What’s the occasion? It was my birthday! I turned 19 which was unbelievable. Filming trains is something that I never get to do on my birthday and I was finally able to accomplish that. Not only I had a great time to myself, I saw many trains which put a big smile on me. Check out what I caught in Lake Forest on my special day.


1. Inbound Metra
2. Amtrak Hiawatha*
3. Amtrak Hiawatha*
4. Inbound Metra*
5. Canadian Pacific Tanker Consist
6. Amtrak Hiawatha*
7. Amtrak Hiawatha*
8. Norfolk Southern Doubleheader Mixed Consist
9. Inbound Metra
10. Norfolk Southern Doubleheader Tanker Consist
11. Outbound Metra
12. Inbound Metra*
13. Amtrak Hiawatha*
14. Inbound Metra
15. Outbound Metra**
16. Amtrak Hiawatha**
17. Canadian Pacific Doubleheader Intermodal
18. Inbound Metra*
19. Inbound Metra*
20. Outbound Metra
21. Amtrak Hiawatha
22. Amtrak Hiawatha*
23. Outbound Metra


Highlight of the Day:
15. Outbound Metra
16. Amtrak Hiawatha


*Hornshow

No comments:

Post a Comment