The A-Train4014 Productions Team

The A-Train4014 Productions Team
Our whole crew poses for a team photo in front of Frisco 1630 at the Illinois Railway Museum for Memorial Day 2018. (Left to right: Branden Phillips, David Dupuis, Aaron Gonzales, Miles Jajich, Andrew Mangalindan, Casey Walker)

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Lake Forest Railfanning

Lake Forest Railfanning


Lake Forest Railfanning
Recorded 8/14/15


Lake Forest, IL is my home away from home. Not only that is where I was born, but that is known as my "playground" for railfanning. I love railfanning there because of the variety I can see. From Metra, Amtrak, and then Canadian Pacific freight trains. I was there to end my memorable summer. I had a great time there and hopefully I will be back for more railfanning adventures. Here are the trains I caught in Lake Forest.

1. Inbound Metra
2. Amtrak Hiawatha*
3. Inbound Metra (Express)*
4. Inbound Metra
5. Amtrak Hiawatha*
6. Inbound Metra
7. Outbound Metra*
8. Inbound Metra
9. Outbound to Inbound Metra*
10. Inbound Metra
11. Outbound Metra
12. Inbound Metra
13. Canadian Pacific Tanker Consist
14. Canadian Pacific Doubleheader Grain Hopper Consist
15. Outbound Metra*
16. Amtrak Hiawatha*
17. Amtrak Hiawatha*
18. Outbound Metra meets Inbound Metra
(Inbound Metra: 9-13 minutes late)- Freight Train Interference/Waiting on Other Trains
19. Inbound Metra*
20. Outbound Metra
21. SOO Line/Union Pacific Doubleheader Hopper Consist
22. Amtrak Hiawatha*
23. Inbound Metra
24. Amtrak Hiawatha
25. Inbound Metra
26. Outbound Metra


Highlight of the Day:
15. Outbound Metra
22. Amtrak Hiawatha


*Hornshow




No comments:

Post a Comment