The A-Train4014 Productions Team

The A-Train4014 Productions Team
Our whole crew poses for a team photo in front of Frisco 1630 at the Illinois Railway Museum for Memorial Day 2018. (Left to right: Branden Phillips, David Dupuis, Aaron Gonzales, Miles Jajich, Andrew Mangalindan, Casey Walker)

Monday, December 14, 2015

CP Holiday Train: Bonus Coverage

CP Holiday Train: Bonus Coverage


I finished editing and creating my bonus coverage of the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train in Gurnee, Illinois. I included my own voiceover as well as interviews which is part of the requirements to make a great news package. This was my final exam project for broadcast class in school and I thought I'd share my final product on A-Train4014 Productions. All the work of editing, creating, interviewing, and video footages are done by me. By the way, I received an A on my project  which made it persuaded me to put it on A-Train4014 Productions. Enjoy! P.S. Eagle Eye News is the name of the broadcast team at Lakes Community High School in which I'm apart of for signing up for Broadcast Journalism class.

No comments:

Post a Comment